Vikas Ki Baat extends its commitment to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever information is shared by you on our portal, we are legally obliged to use your information in sync with legalities and laws of the land.
- What kind of information is collected by Vikas Ki Baat?
Users of Vikas Ki Baat are asked to share their email ids and other details for the purpose of:
- authentication of the user
- Sending the newsletter and other updates to the user
- Responding to the queries put by the user
Vikas Ki Baat does not intend to use the personal data shared by the users for any other purpose. We give our users the opportunity to withhold or withdraw their consent for the use of their personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
- Data Sharing and Data Storage
Vikas Ki Baat will keep your information confidential except where the govt authorities or official agencies ask for such data. Sometimes, we may use third parties to process your information but that again will be done only for the purposes set out in this policy. We ensure that the third parties with whom data is shared will comply with the rules and regulations set out in this policy. We will not otherwise share your personal information without first seeking your consent. Your data will be stored with us for a specified time and we will keep updating you about the same.
Defining Cookies, these are small files which get placed on your hard drive when you visit any of our websites, directly or indirectly. Vikas Ki Baat uses information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers
- eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details
- enabling you to move more easily around our sites and applications
- tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites and applications in accordance with your requirements
- building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites, applications and third party websites, which enables us to make advertisements and content available to you that is more relevant to your interests
We suggest our user to delete cookies from their hard drive at any time. Kindly keep in mind, though, that if you delete them, any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset when you next log in.
- Links to other websites
Vikas Ki Baat is a news sharing and promotion portal. You may often find news items containing hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we request our users to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or is collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.